Account Safety and Terms and Conditions
Minors participation prohibition
Participation in the gaming offer is only allowed to persons 18 years of age or older. Participation by minors in the games offered by PartyPoker is strictly prohibited. ElectraWorks (Ceuta) SA (formerly named ElectraWorks (Malta) Plc) has put into place rigorous procedures to verify the age of its customers and if the registration of a minor is noticed, said registration will be canceled. In order to prevent any abuse, please keep your access data (email, password) in a safe place.
No unauthorized person (including minors) shall open an account on our website or use our services, directly or indirectly.
Parental control mechnisms
For more information on the registration process, please see our General Terms and Conditions.
You may access any of Our Services from Your Account once the registration and corresponding verification processes are completed.
PartyPoker meets the highest security standards in the industry, with a five-level security system, multiple firewalls, and 256-bit SSL encryption. Early-warning systems in the form of limits on unusually high stakes and winnings prevent manipulation and other criminal activities at an early stage.
However, you can help us to increase the safety of your account even further:
- Configure your computer’s auto-lock feature to protect it from unauthorised use.
- Keep your access details safe (user ID, password and your question and answer combination).
- Don't share your gambling account credentials, credit card or bank account details
- Don't leave the computer or device unattended when you’re logged in
- Do not use the 'Save password' option on log-in screens
- Create separate profiles for everyone who uses your computer or device, so that nobody else can access your information
Change your password regularly
Changing your password regularly helps to keep your account safe. If you cannot remember logging into your account at the specified date and time, please change your password immediately. If you have forgotten your password, click here. You’ll receive an email with further steps to obtain a new one.
Terms and Conditions
You can view the current version of our Terms and Conditions, to which you have agreed here.
If you want to check an older version of our Terms and Conditions, please send a request to our Customer Service team.